Partners are very welcome and snacks will be provided.
If you need childcare, please let us know in your RSVP and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- What is gained or lost by circumcising your son?
- What are the medical, social and ethical considerations?
- What is the purpose and function of the male foreskin?
- How to provide post-surgical care for your son's circumcised penis.
- How to properly care for your son's natural penis.
The class reviews the position statements of major medical associations on infant circumcision. It consists of a lecture with guided discussions interspersed. The slides that are shown in the class can be viewed online
Have you taken the class already? Please give us some feedback - fill out the evaluation form
Schedule of upcoming classes
March 25th at 6:45pm - Norfolk
Mary. D. Pretlow Public Library
If you are interested in attending a class, but cannot attend the next one, please contact us and we will schedule a special session at a time that is convenient for you. Just send an email to email@example.com